WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
We want everyone who visits our website (the ‘Site’) to have a good experience. Accordingly, we have set out below a few rules that we expect all users of the Site to abide by and also some information that you should be aware of, all of which form the Terms and Conditions of your continued use of the Site.
By continuing to use the Site, you are confirming your understanding and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use and any updated versions that are posted on the Site – so please make sure that you come back to this page periodically to check its content. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use the Site
General Rules for Using the Site
1. You must only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or prevent anyone else’s use of it in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. You must not attempt, through hacking, or any other means, to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Site, or to anyone else’s computer systems.
3. You mist not use any automated means to collect information from the Site or to bypass our security measures.
4. The Internet is not a secure method of communication and information can be intercepted. Accordingly, you should not send any personal information to us via the Site unless you accept the inherent dangers of doing so and should ensure that your computer systems are protected by adequate and up-to-date virus protection and other appropriate security measures.
Intellectual Property Rights and Links to the Site
1. The copyright in the code and content of this Site is held by Fashion Business Workshops Ltd or its licensors and is provided solely for your personal information and non-commercial use. Accordingly, you are not authorized to copy, reproduce, create derivative works from, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise make use of any of it in any way. However, should you wish to use our text or images (for example, on another website or for any commercial purpose) we may be willing to grant you a licence to do so, so please get in touch.
2. Files that are clearly stated to be downloadable are subject to a non-exclusive, royalty free, non-transferrable licence for your personal use only. The reproduction, republishing or other use of all or any part of such files for a commercial purpose requires a fee-paying licence. Please contact us for details.
3. We like to think that you may wish to share links to our Site with others – eg via email or social media. However, if you wish to insert such a link into another website, you will need to obtain our prior consent.
Our Role in Respect of the Site
1. We will endeavor to keep the Site up-to-date and available for your use. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error or virus free.
2. We do not guarantee that the Site will be compatible with all your hardware or with any particular Internet browser.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions, and other liabilities that would otherwise arise from your use of the Site. (Any purchases made via the Site are subject to separate terms and conditions that you will be required to accept as a condition of placing your order.)
1. These Terms and Conditions of Use will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes that arise out of them.