BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EVENTS
By completing submitting a booking for any event that we promote (the “Event” ), you are confirming your agreement to these terms and conditions. (Where the booking is for an employee of an organisation, ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to individual or organisation who will be responsible for payment.)
1. We are not obliged to accept any booking and no contract will exist between us in respect of the Event unless and until such time as you receive confirmation of the booking from us.
2. You agree to pay to us the fee (if any) shown on the booking form for the Event (“Fee”) for each delegate for whom you are booking a place, and to pay the total of such Fees in the manner and by the payment date shown on that form.
3. Once your booking has been confirmed:
3.1 if we receive written notice of cancellation at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled start of the Event, we will refund all of the fees fees which we have received from you for it, less any processed refunds;
3.2 If we receive written notice of cancellation at least 5 working days, but less than 10 working days prior to the scheduled start of the Event, we will refund one half of the fees which we have received from you for it, less any processed refunds
3.3 if less than 5 working days’ written notice of cancellation is received, however, (or if no notice is received but you do not attend some or all of the Event,) then no refund will be payable.
4. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Event takes place on the planned date(s) and at the location advertised. However, where this becomes impractical due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (including the unexpected unavailability of any advertised presenter(s)), or where bookings are insufficient to justify running the Event,) we may cancel or re-arrange the Event at our discretion. In such cases:
4.1 Where an Event is cancelled, our only liability to you will be to refund the total of the Fees which we have received from you in respect of the Event, less any previously processed refunds.
4.2 Where an Event is re-arranged to take place on the original date but at another location outside of a 3 mile radius of the originally advertised location, the Event shall be considered cancelled unless you re-confirm your booking within 24 hours of us advising you of the change of location. Otherwise, we will have no liability for the change of location.
4.3 Where an Event is re-arranged to take place on another date, you will be entitled, at your option, to either transfer your booking to the new event (in which case, these terms and conditions shall apply to that new event and all definitions used will be interpreted accordingly,) or to receive a full refund the total of the Fees which we have received from you in respect of the Event, less any previously processed refunds.
5. Ownership of the intellectual property copyright in any materials provided in relation to the Event will remain with us or our licensors and you shall have no right to use them after the Event other than for reference purpose. You must not copy, publish, or supply all or any part of them to anyone else without our written consent.
6.You understand that the information provided at the Event, whilst provided in good faith, is not intended to be a comprehensive guide to the subject, or tailored to the particular needs of any individual delegate. Accordingly, when making important business decisions, you are advised always to seek expert advice from someone who is familiar with your particular circumstances, and not to rely upon information obtained by attending the Event.
7. To the extent permitted by English Law, our liability to you or any third party in respect of the delivery, late delivery or non-delivery of the Event, will be limited to the total Fees received from you in respect of the Event in question less any processed refunds.
8.These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with English Law.